The Netherlands has a population of 17 million people. This number is especially high for the country’s size, and it means that there are many Dutch people who need email apps to communicate with their friends and family. The best 10 email apps for Dutch people can be found below!
10 Email Apps for Dutch People
1) Mailbox: Mailbox is one of the most popular email applications in the Netherlands. It has a very modern design that makes it appealing to those who want something different from what they currently have installed on their phone or tablet.
2) Gmail: Gmail is one of the oldest but still most used online email services in Europe. Google offers this service for free and it works well across almost all devices – including Windows Phone, iOS, Android, etc.
3) Hotmail: Microsoft’s email service www.hotmail.co.uk is one of the best in The Netherlands. It’s perfect for those who don’t want to change their habits and just need an app that works quickly, effectively, and reliably on iPhones or Androids.
4) Handcent SMS: This app gives Dutch users the ability to send text messages, make calls, and check emails from their phone or tablet
5) Yahoo!: Yahoo! is the perfect hipstore app for those who want to use their free webmail account. It’s very easy-to-use and has a design that will remind users of MSN Hotmail from days gone by
6) Mail.ru: This is a Russian email service that can be used on many different devices including Windows Phone, Android, and iOS. It’s very easy to use and offers the ability to send emails with attachments for free.
7) Aol Mail: Aol mail is an email provider that was originally sold by America Online. It has a lot of features and offers support for just about any device you use – including Windows Phone, Android and iOS devices
8) Gmx: This is a German email service and it offers the ability to send emails with attachments for free. It’s very easy to use and has an intuitive design that should be appealing to all types of users
9) Live.com: Microsoft’s email service is one of the most popular in The Netherlands, and it offers a lot more than just email. You can use this application to chat with friends or find people around you who are also using Windows Phone
10) Tapatalk: This app gives Dutch users access to forums that are not available on mobile browsers. It has a design that is easy to use and it’s perfect for those who want access to these types of websites
11 ) Windows Live Mail: Microsoft’s email service is one of the most popular in The Netherlands, and it offers a lot more than just email. You can use this application to chat with friends or find people around you who are also using Windows Phone
I hope you enjoyed this post about some of the best email apps in The Netherlands